Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

{Chipotle Sliders}

I have found one of the best burger recipes!  Rachel Ray has a delicious recipe for what she calls Texas Hold-Ums Mini Chipotle Beef Burgers with Warm Fire Roasted Garlic Ketchup.  It's a bit of a mouthful so I just call them Chipotle Sliders.

{Photo from FoodNetwork.com}

The burgers have half a grated onion mixed into the meat which helps to keep them juicy (without being overly onion-y).  There is also chipotle peppers in the mix - one of my favorite ingredient as you can tell from my salsa recipe.  The homemade, roasted tomato ketchup really creates an amazing finish!  

My twist - I love making them with the sweet little King's Hawaiian rolls.  I can buy 24 of them from Costco for what you would pay for a small package at the grocery store.

I just made these the other night and I'm already craving them again...


There is also a video posted here from her show.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


(PS - Although they have chipotles, its not a spicy recipe.  You really just get the smokey flavor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment